Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday

Hi everyone!

We are heading home tomorrow!! Yay! I.V. came out this afternoon. No more tubes, no more bandaids!

Monique's hospital journey will be over tomorrow but her healing has just begun. I think it will be a challenge over the next few weeks to get her to slow down and heal. For those of you who know her she is always flat out! She is 6. She does not realize the seriousness and fragility of her condition.

Keep praying... keep reading... I will keep posting! Thank you to all who have done so so far.

Oh... Jon made it up finally last night! YAY... I think I got the biggest, best hug ever! He is a sight for sore eyes. Nobody quite understands or supports me like he does. ox

I will let you know tomorrow night how our adventure home was.

2 comments:

The Diva said...

YAY!!! Let us know how she does! :)

Eva's Mom said...

I'm so glad for you! Home. Yay!