Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday night

Hi ... Monique had a good day today once she stopped throwing up. We had visitors who brought lots of treats which made the day pass fast for Monique.

I have to say a special thank you to all the MacDonald Chisolm gang! Monique very much loved her surprises.

Monique had a good nap this afternoon... from 3:30 to 5:30!! All the afternoon excitement made her quite tired... me too, I slept as well as her.

Jon was not able to make it up today... hopefully tomorrow. I need him, more than I think he realizes it. I had a tired and feeling sick day today. Quite emotional too. I am afraid to go home as well. everything Monique could possibly need is here and accessible quickly. I know they won't send her home until she is ready but still...

Anyhow... goodnight. Let's pray for a puke-free morning!!

ox Faith

No comments: