Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday morning

Good morning everyone.

Well... Monique is throwing up again this morning. This time she has not gotten morphine in 24 hours so it cannot be that. Something is making her sick... but only in the morning. Hopefully it will stop. It can't feel good. Hopefully it will only be the one time today like it was yesterday. At least yesterday she had somthing to throw up. This morning she had mostly dry heaves. Ouch!

It is giving a snow storm. II really hope Jon can still make it up. I miss him so much. He has been my rock. He is truly an amazing man. I am very lucky to have him. I count my blessings every day. He had to go fishing. There are still bills to be paid. I can't wait. I am really looking forward to him being here again.

Monique is excited about her little cousin and friend Kennedy coming to visit today. Visitors make her quite tired though. I hope they understand.

What a rollercoaster it has been. I have tried to be as strong as I can for Monique. I didn't miss a beat. I hate to leave her side. I need her as much as she needs me. As tough as it may be sometimes, I am so glad I have her as my daughter. Times like these just make that so much more obvious.

I love you babe... forever and for always.
ox... let's pray for another good day.

1 comment:

The Diva said...

Praying! I hope they get the sickness under control.