Sunday, January 4, 2009

Welcome 2009

Happy New Year

2009 has begun... hopefully it will be a not only happy but healthy one as well. Monique is getting more tired and seems pale. She LOVES!! the snow but tires easier this year then last. I am so thankful for Jonathan who enjoys the snow as much as she does. I could watch them for hours. I went outside too, to play with my baby. She is hilarious!

Monique has had a cold for about 3 weeks now. She caught a nasty sinus infection and was all proud that she could take pills like mom this time instead of amoxil. I thought it would make her less hyper, as it drives her and I crazy! But it didn't work. I guess it is the medicine itself that affects her that way.

She has a check-up this week and also starts up school again. I hope both go well. Every time it is time for a check-up I get a little more afraid and I still feel like crying. I try to stay positive still but wow.... it's hard. I know that one check-up, one day, I will have the news I knew was coming but wanted never to come. So, I guess I have to take a deep breath and like I say... Suck it up, cause it's my life.

Happy New Year 2009

No comments: