Sunday, January 18, 2009

January 2009

This week I called the Heart Center. I am waiting for a call back. I as well as my family are concerned. Monique is always tired. This week in school she told her teacher that she felt weird while they were running around in the gym. Her pediatrician seems to think everything is ok because her blood pressure is ok. But thinking back, even as a newborn, her blood pressure was never a problem.
I wish I could put her an a bubble and somehow make it all ok. I am terrified!

To top it all off, I started me master's degree this week. Am I crazy? I am hoping it will be an avenue of escape rather than a burden. I am hoping that when Monique needs surgery my profs will understand. Because now, it is not someday a possibility however it is imminent, soon, later, within a year, next month.. who knows? All i know is now I have to realize it is our reality.

ox... take care...

2 comments:

Caden said...

We'll be thinking about you guys. Let us know when/if you find anything out. We all dread that day... you are not alone.

Ashlea

HeartMom said...

thank you