Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Check-up

Monique's check-up went well. Her cardiologist is pleased with what he has seen. Seems I have been worrying for nothing other then a virus that's making her tired. Her cardiologist said that he understood however why I was concerned and reassured me it was ok to feel that way. What an emotional roller coaster the last week has been... punctured ear drum to not punctured ear drum.... huge change since november to no huge change since october... WOW girl... you keep me on my toes (doctors around here seem to help that along!)

Thanks to everyone for their prayers and positive vibes.

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Whew, I'm so happy to hear that Monique is ok ... hopefully once this bug has passed on she'll be back to herself once again :). Take care ...

Caden said...

That's awesome news! I hate to hear that anyone is siock, but considering the alternative, this is great! :)

Ashlea