Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Check-up

So, I called the Children's Heart center back today. The nurse was very helpful and actually surprised me. When I told her who's mom I was she knew exactly who Monique was and what she was born with. I explained to her what has been taking place with Monique's activity level and she spoke with Monique's cardiologist for me. She phoned me right back and explained that he wanted to see her asap because there were a few things that showed up on her last echo that could change her health relatively quickly. So, Tuesday, next week, for 11am, we are off to the city for another check-up.

How things change so quickly ... I will never take anything for granted again!

Keep Monique in your thoughts and prayers please.
I don't know whether to pray for Monique to be ok for a while and for her failure to go slowly or for her surgery to be over with. Either way... she will be suffering and there will be pain. Such mixed emotions right now...

1 comment:

Caden said...

We'll pray that things turn out the best they possibly can.

Ashlea