Friday, December 4, 2009

Surgery

I heard from Monique's cardiologist yesterday morning. Monique's surgery is booked for early January and she is on the cancellation list in the mean time to try and get her in a little earlier.

She will have to suffer another month. Every morning, she wakes up and the first thing I hear is ... Mom, I don't feel good. When she gets home from school I hear... Mom, I have a headache. Monique is not one to complain when she is sick. She is a complete trooper so I know that when she does say something she usually really means it.

So we have to sit and wait... hopefully she won't get any more symptomatic then she is.

2 comments:

Lorri said...

I will be thinking of you and Monique. Let me know when you are in and when you are up for visitors. Even if it's not to go in and see Monique, but to give you a break even for a quick coffee downstairs.

Lorri

HeartMom said...

thanks