Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas



Christmas 2009 is over... the gifts are all opened and the mess is almost all cleaned up. Drums are already dented... she loves them and wants to "rock it" all the time! (her words exactly) Monique had a wonderful time. She adores having family around her. Last night while I was snuggling her into bed, she asked is we could have a party tomorrow night, and the next night and then again.

What a beautiful girl... what a beautiful spirit she has in her little heart. We are December 26th.. boxing day... one month exactly from today, Monique will be in intensive care. Hopefully everything will have gone without complication.

This Christmas was very hard. I tried to smile and laugh with the rest. But I felt like crying. I feel like crying. I wish I could bottle all the magic of Christmas and bring it with us into the hospital. I would put it in an empty sprinkles bottle and shake it all over her before and after surgery.

ox... Dear Santa... if you have any magic left, could you please mail it to me

love Faith

No comments: