Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my therapy session for the day

Well... I think my blog will become my therapy. I have always loved writing and if in some way my writing can help someone else along their journey then I am glad to do so.
I stayed home from work today. Monique woke up with a headache and a tummy ache. She actually said her tummy felt funny, I know what that means, she is going to be sick. Sure enough! Puked on my bed! Nice job! But after I got mad (I felt horrible about getting mad but it worked), she learned to RUN to the bathroom to throw up. Her flu only lasted the morning so that was awesome. Today was a good day. Today was a positive day.
I e-mailed a few more doctors and did a little more research about the next surgery Monique will need. The outcomes are good. But there is always a possibility of complications.

...stay tuned

No comments: