Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PLANNING!!

Hi everyone...

No news is good news right? It has been a while so i thought I would post a little update. Christmas was fabulous as was New Years. We spent it surrounded by friends and family which we love. It was wonderful!

Monique is doing great. She is growing and is now SUPER excited for her wish trip to Disney. She talks about it ALL the time now. Her mère mère got her the barbie glamour jet plane for Christmas and she has gotten over her fear of getting on an airplane. Now it's all she talks about.

Before I continue planning however, I have to sit and wait for her passport to arrive. I wasn't pressed for time with her passport because she didn't want to go yet. But since she has gotten over her fear of getting on a plane she wants to go March break. I am hoping it is not too late to plan once I get her passport. It will be a shame if we cannot go because of that technicality! So for now I am researching all the fun stuff we will do.

Monique wants to see a Cirque du Soleil show, meet princesses, see animals, see Cinderella's castle, Minnie and Mickey, Buzz Lightyear... (she loves the Toy Story 3 movie!!)... but the big things are the princesses. She loves them... especially Rapunzel and Tink! I cannot wait to see her eyes looking at all the magical things there. - I am excited too, I have always wanted to go to Disney. But this trip is about her and what she wants to do... so, maybe someday I will go as an adult trip and do all of the adult fun things there too!

No comments: